A Floorplan Specialist is a key customer facing employee who delivers our financial services to Dealers. Through frequent, direct contact with customers, the Floorplan Specialist will complete a variety of internal and external customer service tasks aimed at building meaningful relationships, increasing revenues, and minimizing losses. The Floorplan Specialist will be responsible for maintaining, partnering and developing relationships with AuctionCredit Dealers in their designated Branch.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Perpetual positive attitude and enthusiasm
· Maintain a good rapport with previous and new customers encouraging repeat business and referrals
· Quickly build long-lasting, meaningful relationships with our customers, potential customers, employees and contacts at all levels across the organization
· Seek continued job knowledge.
· Provide quality customer service
· Receive & process various forms of payments and prepare daily deposit.
· Process & review incoming titles, call on late titles.
· Follow up on late or unpaid floorplan payments.
· Perform sale day administrative functions including front counter, collecting & posting payments and customer service.
· Call on audits and download digital image of vehicles into the system if instructed.
· Maintain open communication with team members and other departments to follow up and resolve any customer and payment issues.
· Operate office equipment, such as copier, fax machine, scanner, etc.
· Sort and route incoming mail and overnight packages and letters on a daily basis as needed.
· Prepare overnight package labels via computer and printer.
· Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Previous experience in the car business or finance industry
· Bi-Lingual desired
· Prior clerical or administrative experience required.
· Ability to work well with co-workers and other department to resolve issues.
· Good communication and organizational skills required with strong attention to details.
· Basic computer software skills required.
· Commitment to providing excellent customer service required.
· Must be able to operate adding machines and other office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
· Subject to background check